Ownership of the Website
The Information contained on the Website is owned by, licensed or authorised to Zoë Rose Fitness, its assignees, licensees or sub-licensees thereof and the copyright in the text, artwork, graphics and images on the Website is owned by Zoë Rose Fitness or its licensors or its content or technology providers except where otherwise specified.
Use of the Website
By accessing this Website, you agree to the following:-
- that you shall not use the Website or the information contained therein for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful manner or for any purpose or in any manner not unauthorised by this Agreement;
- that you shall not use the Website or the information contained therein in any manner which may constitute an infringement of any third party rights (including but not limited to rights of copyright, trademark or confidentiality);
- that you shall not run any tools on the Website that systematically retrieve web pages for offline or online viewing; whether it be for personal, commercial, experimental, educational or any other use;
- that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any third party arising out of the use of the Website, you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to Zoë Rose Fitness;
- that you hereby agree to indemnify and do hereby indemnify Zoë Rose Fitness against all costs, expenses (which shall include but not be limited to reasonable legal costs and outlays), losses and damages arising from or incurred as a consequence of any claims or demands arising from or flowing from your breach of these terms and conditions.
Zoë Rose Fitness provides the Website and the Information on an “as is” basis and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever about the availability, completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality, and/or fitness of the same for a particular purpose.
The information and expression of opinions contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. If specific legal advice is required, please contact us. Zoë Rose Fitness accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained in this Website or the material downloaded from it.
Zoë Rose Fitness makes no warranty or representation whatsoever about
Zoë Rose Fitness excludes all liability (to the extent permitted by law) in respect of:-
- any advertisements or other websites which can be accessed via the Website;
- any information provided by third parties which can be accessed via the Website or which are contained in the information;
- any damage to your computer hardware, software or other material or equipment resulting from your accessing or using the Website.
The Zoë Rose Fitness Website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. This is for your convenience only. Zoë Rose Fitness has no control, is not responsible for the content of and does not necessarily endorse, support or recommend the views expressed in such other websites. To the extent permitted by law, Zoë Rose Fitness disclaims all liability in respect of such content and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from such websites.
If you wish to provide a link to the Zoë Rose Fitness Website this must be to our homepage. You are not permitted to frame, page-jack or link to any other page of the Zoë Rose Fitness Website. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Zoë Rose Fitness Website or the content thereof.
Zoë Rose Fitness will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that neither the Website nor its contents contain or assist the dissemination of viruses or malicious code however we recommend that you virus check all materials downloaded from the Website before using them. You are also advised regularly to check your computer for the presence of viruses and malicious code. Zoë Rose Fitness excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (except liability for death or personal injury) for damage or loss caused by computer viruses or malicious code originating, or contracted, from this site or any third party sites.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and database rights) in this Website are owned by, licensed or authorised to Zoë Rose Fitness, its assignees, licensees or sub-licensees thereof and the copyright in the text, artwork, graphics and images on the Website is owned by Zoë Rose Fitness or its licensors or its content or technology providers except where otherwise specified. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use but only on the following basis:
- you may view this Website and its pages electronically;
- you may, for your personal use only, save for your own hard drive and print extracts from this Website as are reasonably necessary for such personal use;
- you may further reproduce any copies of any material downloaded or copied by you from this Website for use by any third party or distribute the same to any third party provided that:-
- is not for any commercial purposes or for a fee;
- you acknowledge the Zoë Rose Fitness Website as the source of the material, including, without limitation of the foregoing generality, by including such acknowledgement and the domain name www.zoerosefitness.co.uk in the reproduced material;
- you ensure that the Zoë Rose Fitness copyright notice and these terms and conditions appear in all such reproduced material and that you inform any third party to whom such material is distributed that such terms and conditions shall apply to them and that they must comply with them;
- any reproduced material is copied in unmodified form.
Zoë Rose Fitness reserves the right at any time to withdraw or modify the limited licences set out above.
You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or other notices from Zoë Rose Fitness’s materials or copies of Zoë Rose Fitness’s materials on this Website which you may have made or printed for your own personal use. Framing of this Website or any part of it is not permitted without our express permission. Notwithstanding the above, Caching of this Website is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Third Party marks
Any third-party product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this Website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Zoë Rose Fitness intends no infringement of such marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on the Website does not imply the endorsement, or non-endorsement, thereof by Zoë Rose Fitness. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Zoë Rose Fitness.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Zoë Rose Fitness reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use or access of the Website after such variation shall be deemed to confirm your acceptance of any such variation. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions regularly to determine whether any such variation has been made. If you do not wish to be bound by any varied Terms and Conditions you should cease using and accessing the Website immediately.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited by or adjudged by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of the Court’s finding without in any way affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. No contract is intended to be formed by your use of this Website and you agree any such formation of contract will not occur without the written consent of Zoë Rose Fitness. You hereby agree that in any contract that is formed by your use of this Website the place of performance will be Scotland.
The Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to your access to and use of the Website including any contract arising therefrom. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the Website.
Should you have any query regarding this Website, please contact us.
Zoë Rose Fitness
Address: Available on request